Submissions will consist of scientific and system description papers of 4-6 pages of content plus additional pages of references. Accepted papers will be published on-line and will be presented at the workshop either orally or as a poster. The submission deadline for scientific paper is Septembert 6th, 2019. The submission deadline for system description papers is September 22nd, 2019
Paper submissions should follow the two-column format. We strongly recommend the use of LaTeX style files or Microsoft Word style files according to the following formats as also have been used for IWSLT 2018.
Please note that:
- Submission must be electronic in PDF, using the Easychair submission software at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iwslt2019
- Scientific papers must be anonymized, while system description papers do not need to be.
- We accept submissions already made available as technical reports (or similar, e.g. in arXiv) without citing them.
- We will not accept for publication scientific papers that overlap significantly in content or results with papers published elsewhere.
- Scientific papers already, or to be, submitted to other venues must be declared as such, and must be withdrawn from the other venues if accepted and published at IWSLT 2019.
- Accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings, which will be published online.